Tuesday 8 May 2018

Books With My Favourite Colour On the Cover (or In the Title)

The Artsy Reader Girl is the new host of the weekly meme Top Ten Tuesday.
Each week she nominates a topic to encourage those of us who love a good list to get all listy.

This week it's all about Books With My Favourite Colour On the Cover (or In the Title).


My Top Ten Purple Books Are:


10.


I love this cover soooooo much.

9.


I have yet to read this book, but I did love Hay's earlier book, The Railwayman's Wife.
Anyone who follows my Instagram page also knows how much I adore Jacaranda trees in bloom!

8.


My dream cover for my favourite Bronte book.

7.


Not my favourite cover design - it's a bit too, well, neon, but it is purple and a great read.

6.


Interesting combo of books, but hey, it's purple with pretty gold trim!

5.


I recently read & enjoyed Nevermoor, which is when I discovered the pretty purple cover due for book 2 later this year.

4.

This has been on my TBR pile for years....

3.

How gorgeous is that lotus flower?

2.


It's purple, what else can I say?
Read my review here.

1.


One of my all-time favourite books (& movies) and lots of luscious purpleness wherever you look!

Can you add to my purple passion?
#coverlove

4 comments:

  1. Great list! I do love a purple book and I own that edition of Jane Eyre because I couldn't resist it, it's so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty purple covers and some very good stories too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did purple covers too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/05/08/top-ten-tuesday-158/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Purple is my second-favorite color. These are so pretty!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete

This blog has now moved to Wordpress.
Please visit This Reading Life to comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.